Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Only Wimp Dicks Lick Pussy - from Barefoot Princess

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2218/6555267



She's at it again! LOL. Mistress Melanie, otherwise known as the Barefoot Princess, loves to push the envelope of B&D with her sexually charged clips and this one pushes the farthest yet. Entitled Only Wimp Dicks Lick Pussy, Melanie issues a challenge to all the pussyboys who buy her clips" "Do you think you're man enough to fuck me and make me cum?" she asks, looking straight into the camera.

This amazing 9 minute clip features a wonderfully naked Mistress Melanie, who if you didn't know, is a stunningly beautiful woman, challenging her slave, and the viewer vicariously, to prove he can make her come by fucking her gorgeous shaved pussy. I don't know about you but Melanie mesmerizes me: her high cheekbones, perfect skin, pierced nipples and body to die for send me into subspace every time and this is the piece de resistance.

Will her slave be able to make her come from fucking or will he fail and be reduced to licking her pussy, just another "wimp dick"? I won't ruin it but for all you Mistress Melanie fans, this is a must have, and the closest to Goddesses' pussy you're ever going to get. LOL

Five stars. I only wish there were more stars to award. Get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment