Monday, January 16, 2012

An independent voice

I love clips4sale and I love B&D clips. I buy a lot of them: well over 1000 so far. And if you're like me, you hate to buy a bad clip.

I love strap-on clips in particular and in the main, I've been happy with what I've bought, but you never really know. I've bought my fair share of losers. The ten second preview doesn't really tell you what's happening the other 99% of the time.

What's really been needed, IMHO, is a reliable review site that helps out separate the good from the bad, so I've decided to start doing reviews of the clips I own.  Is it a home run or a clinker? Is it all action or 5 minutes of the Domme walking around talking and smoking a cigarette just to stretch it out? Hopefully, I can provide some guidance that will be of help.

I'll be reviewing brand new clips but also, some oldies but goodies from my collection. A great clip never goes out of fashion.

All the best,

Oracle

No comments:

Post a Comment